Cilantro Lime White Bean Hummus
- 1 15.8 oz can of reduced sodium northern beans, drained and rinsed
- ¼ C tahini paste
- 1 tsp kosher salt Coupons
- ¼ C fresh lime juice (about 2 small limes)
- ½ chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, seeds removed
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled
- ¼ C fresh cilantro leaves
Smooth and creamy white bean hummus is packed with the fresh flavors of lime, cilantro and chipotle pepper. This hummus is perfect for those who don’t like chickpeas. The flavor is mellow and the texture is smooth and creamy. Made in one blender or large food processor. No chopping veggies.
Place all ingredients into your blender or a large food processor. Pulsate a couple of times and then blend on medium speed until smooth.Store covered in a refrigerator for up to 1 week.
WANT TO KEEP UP-TO-DATE WITH THE HOME FARM SHOP?
For our latest news, information on our events, and recipes straight to your inbox, subscribe to our mailing list.